Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-12-2011, 06:05 AM   #1
er0_senn1n
er0_senn1n began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
series data field

should Calibre download the Series metadata when i ask it to download metatdata for a given book.....or is there a way to enable this option that i am just not seeing
er0_senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It depends on whether series metadata is available, also make sure you are running latest calibre.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2011, 03:27 PM   #3
er0_senn1n
er0_senn1n began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
i am running 0.7.38 which it says is the latest, and as an example i would think the data would be there for Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings but alas it still doesnt download this information, is there an option or plugin to help this
er0_senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I just tried it for "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" with ISBN9780747545774 and I got the downloaded series "Harry Potter"
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote