Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 02-12-2009, 04:27 PM   #16
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
If it is an exact duplicate then there are no added values.
Arghhh. Why can't people read. If my brother prepare some books then I can upload them even if I have not made them. And the guidlines does not prohibit me from doing this.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #17
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Arghhh. Why can't people read. If my brother prepare some books then I can upload them even if I have not made them. And the guidlines does not prohibit me from doing this.
Aww come on! Don't try to split a hair in the length.

All we have stated is that it is not in the interest of this website to have exact duplicates. As long as the maker of the books is okay with your posting the book or books here and as long as it does not duplicate a book already available here and is legal to post, you are of course free to upload it.

Last edited by mtravellerh; 02-12-2009 at 04:51 PM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #18
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I think Bob's problem was that he was reuploading books that people had posted. Nothing stops you from uploading your brother's books, except maybe your brother.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:44 PM   #19
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Is it Zelda who currently has the pendant of pedantry?

We love having new book uploads. If people are duplicating an uploaded book, then we would prefer that they added something. And if Tompe can subcontract to his brother, then great: let's have the books. But the brother may reasonably want some credit.

It was a kind thought by the original poster. I do hope that we haven't put him off.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote