Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-04-2016, 06:10 AM   #1
wakkaday
Groupie
wakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle Oasis
tried to change reader, now on bootscreen i get white/black screen

i tried to change to koreader, i did have the options and attempted to include the start menu which would give the option of both the standard reader and the korreader however now upon bootom

i get a black and white screen (white 75%) and above (black fuzzy window) around %25

when i click on that it eventually turns to the loading bar and the main normal kobo interface

is there a way of fixing this? without losing all my data
i have a kobo glo hd and also calibre...
wakkaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 07:52 AM   #2
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Maybe you could give a link to the start menu that you are using, and also tell which firmware version you are running.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 01:43 PM   #3
kyrusdemnati
kyrusdemnati began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
hmmmmmmmm

Last edited by kyrusdemnati; 01-04-2016 at 01:43 PM. Reason: wrong
kyrusdemnati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 01:44 PM   #4
wakkaday
Groupie
wakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle Oasis
Advboot for firmware 3.8.0 was the start option
and i am on 3.19 (latest one)
wakkaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #5
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Might try this one.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote