Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #23281
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Congrats on your first tapatalk posting.

Flavored coffee. I was given about 20 different flavors, including one called egg nog... I may not try that one, as I don't like egg nog, but the other ones sound interesting: sugar cookie, chocolate caramel, pumpkin pie spice, etc..
Just a heads up... if you normally do not put sweetener in your coffee you will want to with flavored. As if you have vanilla syrup it acts as a flavor enhancers to most other flavors.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #23282
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I like sweet when it is desserts, but I have learned to drink coffee with only a little cream. I agree it does taste a bit better with a little sugar, but I don't want to get use to the taste sweetened. I'd rather have my sweet fix in chocolate.

Making a new cup of caramel coffee. So far my favorite is the chocolate macadamia nut coffee.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #23283
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I like sweet when it is desserts, but I have learned to drink coffee with only a little cream. I agree it does taste a bit better with a little sugar, but I don't want to get use to the taste sweetened. I'd rather have my sweet fix in chocolate.

Making a new cup of caramel coffee. So far my favorite is the chocolate macadamia nut coffee.
I agree. I prefer coffee black, but I CAN drink it with cream if I have to. I really don't like it sweetened at all, though. I drink flavored coffee every day, but just straight -- no cream or sugar.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:43 PM   #23284
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Interesting. The only folks I've met who take their coffee "black and bitter" have been women.

I'm a tea drinker, but I've learned to drink coffee when I'm on the road. I need it with milk and (a little) heavy on the sugar. But with coffee I'm not going for flavor --- just a caffeine delivery system.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #23285
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I drink black coffee through the fancy stuff at the coffee houses with steamed cream and etc added in. I just like coffee, coffee cake, coffee ice cream, coffee chocolate bars, coffee... well you get the idea
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:00 AM   #23286
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Interesting. The only folks I've met who take their coffee "black and bitter" have been women.

I'm a tea drinker, but I've learned to drink coffee when I'm on the road. I need it with milk and (a little) heavy on the sugar. But with coffee I'm not going for flavor --- just a caffeine delivery system.
Well I drink it black and bitter. Must be my feminine side coming out . Even if I add syrup, I don't add sugar. But these days I just mostly drink it straight - black with no additives at all.

Rooibos in my cup right now.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:53 AM   #23287
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Are you related to Reacher or Gibbs?

Sent with Tapatalk from my iPhone
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:46 AM   #23288
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I agree. I prefer coffee black, but I CAN drink it with cream if I have to. I really don't like it sweetened at all, though. I drink flavored coffee every day, but just straight -- no cream or sugar.
I always drink black coffee, but it took me some time to get used to it. My dentist wanted me to stop drinking it with milk and sugar, as I had zillions of cavities in my teeth those days. (knock wood: it's been years since I had any...). I've never tasted flavored coffee; always have Arabica, the strong kind that tastes good even when cold.

In my cup: ice-cold coffee

(hoping that our snow will melt this weekend; I hate it when I have to bike through it. I saw some heavy wet weather nearing our country from the North Sea. I guess all UK-members have had that rain/snow these last few days)
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #23289
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Are you related to Reacher or Gibbs?
I wish. I'm not a Cruise () but I'm nowhere near 6' 5" either. I do like drinking my coffee from thin sided mugs, though .

How's the assignment going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I guess all UK-members have had that rain/snow these last few days)
Yes, it has sleeted/rained overnight and the snow has reduced, though we are now left with slippery slush everywhere. Bring on the thaw (floods? what floods?).
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:34 AM   #23290
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I've never tasted flavored coffee; always have Arabica, the strong kind that tastes good even when cold
Is that an excuse for forgetting about your drinks all the time?
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #23291
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Is that an excuse for forgetting about your drinks all the time?
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #23292
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Tea. With a side order of cornbread.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:02 PM   #23293
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Oh yum cornbread. I may have to go make some now.

The last of the Caramel coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:55 PM   #23294
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
[How's the assignment going?]

Better than expected. Smart young newlyweds, experienced divers. Makes my job a lot easier! Very calm and still while underwater. Listened to their DM for choosing sites. But... Energetic! Three dives yesterday and four for today. I'm getting to old for this!!!
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #23295
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I take it you got the weight belt worked out.

Frozen Summit Oolong. I need something stronger. Lucas has forgotten everything he knows about falling asleep and setteling himself down after a week of being sick. Ughhhhh
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?