Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #16
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
So far, the third party "games" are actually javascript web pages. The "book" is only a link to get you to the web content. Some then require web access to play, while others will let you turn off wireless once you start. As far as I know, only the two from Amazon are actual games that use the devkit; both are marked as "active" content on the home page. No doubt other games will follow, but I'm not sure how we'll be able to tell them from the current types being sold.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:16 AM   #17
saywot
saywot began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No I can't - it says "Not currently available".
same here
Mind you, I'm assuming that may have something to do with me using "Kindle For PC"

It's been 11 days since I ordered the Kindle 3, maybe this game will become available when Amazon finally get around to sending me their device
saywot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:36 AM   #18
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by saywot View Post
same here
Mind you, I'm assuming that may have something to do with me using "Kindle For PC"

It's been 11 days since I ordered the Kindle 3, maybe this game will become available when Amazon finally get around to sending me their device

Ah, that will be an issue. It doesn't work on any app or K1's, either, nor on K2's that Amazon doesn't agree that you have upgraded to the latest version (even if you did so manually). Without a valid device, Amazon won't let you buy the two games.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:52 PM   #19
techie101
techie101 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No I can't - it says "Not currently available".
Just switch to a US address! After downloading Every Word (buy it on your PC) switch back to your normal address! I've tested this on my DX. It works!
techie101 is offline   Reply With Quote