Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-14-2011, 01:18 PM   #91
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Thanks - I got 50% off! I guess you can play every day too.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:51 PM   #92
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just got a new email
Load up on Great Travel Reads & Get 15% OFF!
code: mar14ww15

Act now, 2 days only!

Promo code: mar14ww15
Expiry: March 17th, 2011
Unlimited Use Coupon
link to list of books

Usually these coupons work on any non-Agency books
(I'm in Canada, don't know why it's not mar14ca15; also, likekly sub us in US)
Advert
Old 03-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #93
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Spin to Win contest--I just got a 35% off one time coupon playing this. You do NOT have to give a friend's name/contact information to play. Just skip that page.

http://contest.kobo.com/springcontest/
I spun and won a 10% off coupon. The coupon is not unique, however ("Spin10"). Are the 35% or 50% off coupons unique?

Last edited by G0AT; 03-14-2011 at 03:01 PM.
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:53 PM   #94
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Mine was Spin35Win. I do not know i they check the date against a list of codes.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:00 PM   #95
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Mine was Spin35Win. I do not know i they check the date against a list of codes.
I've added the spin codes to the OP, along with the code posted by dmacmart.
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #96
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
it says the codes are good for 48hours for use, i didn't buy anything but just tested spin35win and spin10 as posted above and both seem to take.

for some reason the 50% coupon i spun the first time didn't email to me and i went back to check it out and it had me spin again. this time though the 10% coupon i won was sent my way.
it was spin10 as posted already.

it could be that they'll be just changing them every 48hours creating new ones with slight variations.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #97
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you very much
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #98
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
for some reason the 50% coupon i spun the first time didn't email to me and i went back to check it out and it had me spin again. this time though the 10% coupon i won was sent my way.
it was spin10 as posted already.
Same here - it sounds like a lot of people got 50% off coupons (another friend got one, quite a few on Facebook) and no emails. They must have had a problem with their "random" generator! Still seems misleading if they don't honour it.
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:48 PM   #99
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My coupon went into my junk mail folder (which usually does not happen with Kobo mail). Check to make sure that it has not been caught by your spam/junk filter.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:16 AM   #100
dmacmart
Fanatic

I got my 50% coupon several hours after I first spun. SpinWin50
Old 03-15-2011, 08:11 AM   #101
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacmart View Post
I got my 50% coupon several hours after I first spun. SpinWin50
nice. mine hasn't come through but congrats.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:45 AM   #102
taming
Trying for calm & polite

Siraks--I am pretty sure SpinWin50 will work for everybody today.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:31 AM   #103
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Thank youuuuu very much
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:51 AM   #104
eulercauchy
eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!eulercauchy rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I just used SpinWin50 on 6 books from Wizards of the Coast Publishing. Damn you price fixing agency model!
eulercauchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #105
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
Quote:
Siraks--I am pretty sure SpinWin50 will work for everybody today.
It does - and I just bought 2 books using it, so it's not even one time use!
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals