Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #706
theenframed
Enthusiast
theenframed can teach chickens to fly.theenframed can teach chickens to fly.theenframed can teach chickens to fly.theenframed can teach chickens to fly.theenframed can teach chickens to fly.theenframed can teach chickens to fly.theenframed can teach chickens to fly.theenframed can teach chickens to fly.theenframed can teach chickens to fly.theenframed can teach chickens to fly.theenframed can teach chickens to fly.

Device: none
I am going with theenframed.
theenframed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #707
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Alexander the Drake, same as always.

List of people thus far:

Askyn
colleenFL = Ky
Cromag
Crusader
Dcslz
DHNightshadow = Mercurius
Ekaros
Freeshadow (pending)
gbm
Ghostyjack (pending)
Ginwen
H.P. Lovesauce = Hal Po
Iphinome
JeffZ=Nemo & Maggie
JohnnyBook=GatorJaws
Kaleissin
koland = BOTK (also puppets as Archer & Books)
LisaRayes = Queen Lise the First
MikeB1972 = Mike
mnfe = Wildfire
Nightcolors
Orlok
pegster = Kalethea
rolalinii = Hild
theenframed
tilia = Ululani Nui
Xg4bX
Weedfreak

Also spotted but not yet checked in:

ArchyToothless
Yapyap

Previous incarnation of the roll call in case you're wondering if a potential ally is a fellow MR member.

Last edited by ATDrake; 08-21-2012 at 06:42 AM.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #708
mnfe
Connoisseur
mnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with others

Device: none
I am Wildfire. I already need energy! Ack!
mnfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #709
colleenFL
Groupie
colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.

Device: PW3, PW1, Kobo N647, Sony PRS-600, Sony PRS-300, various tablets
I'm going by Ky again. Back to the projects!
colleenFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #710
nightcolors
Enthusiast
nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nightcolors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS700, T1, Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
I'm trying to decide whether to restart one or both. Both feels kinda like cheating? Maybe? OTOH, maybe I could write a walkthrough/tutorial, and having an extra account helps with that.

I failed to make the jump to L25 before the reset.
I noticed that multiple crkiwi freeholds started up again after the reset.

I've kept just my main one. This time around, I'm going to try harder to stay nicely in green. Keep my people happy.
nightcolors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #711
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I'm Cromag again. I went with my gut ... and I suspect my people are getting off to a hungry start.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #712
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Mine are resource-rich but cash poor (kind of like parts of Canada, come to think of it).

I'm just waiting for the next cycle so I can surge for Bucks and buy some Houses of Ill-Repute at 500 Bucks per cycle and a 3000 surge for just 1 point, which I should have done before spending my money for the projects to level up.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:29 PM   #713
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
Ginwen again.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:54 PM   #714
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
To complete the projects needed to level up from level 3 to level 4, you will have to sell assets or pay to increase the grid.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:18 AM   #715
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
same: xg4bx
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:06 AM   #716
DHNightshadow
Zealot
DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyager
I will go as Mercurius again.
DHNightshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #717
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Alexander the Drake, same as always.

Also spotted but not yet checked in:

Askyn
JeffZ=Nemo
koland=BOTK
pegster = Kalethea

Previous incarnation of the roll call in case you're wondering if a potential ally is a fellow MR member.
Still the same - BOTK; puppets - Archer & Books (both with different politics, which I'm trying to keep, this time, rather than caving for supergifts, which vastly favored -50/-50 freeholds).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:56 AM   #718
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcolors View Post
I noticed that multiple crkiwi freeholds started up again after the reset.

I've kept just my main one. This time around, I'm going to try harder to stay nicely in green. Keep my people happy.
Martin has been a tester since alpha/early beta.

Already I have one in the red (yes, on all three lines), due to surging the new city core created by a project.

p.s. Bob says we can't make it to level 30 with billions in the red, if anyone is looking for a challenge...
Old 06-16-2012, 02:01 AM   #719
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
To complete the projects needed to level up from level 3 to level 4, you will have to sell assets or pay to increase the grid.

bernie
I believe this has always been true, about at that point (the pay for grid went in a couple of weeks ago, so I went thru it with 2nd puppet). I made it to level 10 without having to upgrade to the 8x8 grid. Definitely by level 4, you need to be selling off low value assets that were purchased just to get a project done and are no longer helping you (dump some of them to upgrade your city cores, if you want, but that means you have to clear off even more space or lose more assets (just sell off enough to clear all but the three needed to upgrade, for the least loss).
Old 06-16-2012, 02:27 AM   #720
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Call me Askyn
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote