Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
sarah_pnix
sarah_pnix began at the beginning.

Device: none
Adobe Content Server validation?

Does anyone know of a tool to validate an epub for Adobe Content Server? My epub passes epubcheck and Flight Crew, but will not package for ACS. I'm going through a 3rd party, so I don't have access to the exact error log.

I appreciate any suggestions.

Sarah
sarah_pnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 03:41 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
The 3rd party needs to supply the log or the error message. How else could you know what is wrong according them?
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert