Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-13-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
lisamason
Lisa Mason
lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle, Sony EReader (prospective)
SUMMER OF LOVE, A TIME TRAVEL by Lisa Mason

I'm delighted to announce publication of SUMMER OF LOVE, A TIME TRAVEL as an Amazon.com Kindle book. We're working on a Sony EBook version--stay tuned!

I've remastered my previous Bantam classic, SUMMER OF LOVE, which was a Philip K. Dick Award Finalist and a San Francisco Chronicle Recommended Book of the Year.

The year is 1967 and something new is sweeping across America: good vibes, bad vibes, psychedelic music, psychedelic drugs, anti-war protests, racial tension, free love, bikers, dropouts, flower children. An age of innocence, a time of danger. The Summer of Love.

San Francisco is the Summer of Love, where runaway flower children flock to join the hip elite and squares cruise the streets to view the human zoo.
Lost in these strange and wondrous days, fourteen-year-old Susan Bell, alias Starbright, has run away from the straight suburbs of Cleveland to find her troubled best friend. Her path will cross with Chiron Cat’s Eye in Draco, a strange and beautiful young man who has journeyed farther than she could ever imagine.

With the guidance of Ruby A. Maverick, a feisty half-black, half-white hip merchant, Susan and Chi discover a love that spans five centuries. But can they save the world from demons threatening to destroy all space and time?
lisamason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
lisamason
Lisa Mason
lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lisamason understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle, Sony EReader (prospective)
SUMMER OF LOVE, A TIME TRAVEL

Greetings, Mobilereaders! For your Thanksgiving reading, check out SUMMER OF LOVE, A TIME TRAVEL, the e-version of my acclaimed Bantam book, Summer of Love. Visit me at www.lisamason.com for all my books and stories, cute cat pictures, and more. Visit Bast Books at www.bastbooks.com for forthcoming ebooks.

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Love-Ti.../dp/B003OIBGLC
lisamason is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, science fiction, time travel, time travel romance