Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-19-2012, 07:40 AM   #1
AndyBG
AndyBG began at the beginning.

Device: Kobi touch
Kobi Touch problem with Calibre 0.8.60

Hi,

I have Calibre 0.8.60 installed on one PC, and 0.8.59 on another PC. After connecting my Kobi Touch on the 8.60 PC, I am told that Calibre doesn't support the database version on that device. When I connect the Kobi to the 8.59 PC, everything works fine. After uninstalling 8.60 and installing 8.59, that PC also works fine.

The moral of the story is - if you have a Kobi touch, download Calibre from the 8.59 folder in here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/calibre/files/
AndyBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:42 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please ask Calibre questions in the Calibre forum; that's what it's there for. I'm moving this thread there.

Thanks.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2012, 08:00 AM   #3
AndyBG
AndyBG began at the beginning.

Device: Kobi touch
You might as well ignore this post

After this post was moved into its new home in ->Devices>Kobi Touch, I can see that this issue has already been raised.

Apologies for wasting time (and I promise to improve my "searching for similar posts" skills for next time).
AndyBG is offline   Reply With Quote