Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Kindle Fire with cover for Kindle 3G - Touch?

I've got a Kindle Fire, barely used and in unscathed condition with a brown leather Marware Eco-Vue cover. I'm looking to trade it for a Kindle with 3G, preferably a Touch 3G, with or without a cover. My total cost was around $230 for the package so I expect a similar amount of value in trade.

I'm also open to direct sale - just send me a reasonable offer on price.

I'm in the NYC area, and would prefer to deal face-to-face but will also deal by mail with anyone with a well-established membership profile here.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:47 AM   #2
Ryanfromvisalia
Ryanfromvisalia began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505LC / Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
I've got a Kindle Fire, barely used and in unscathed condition with a brown leather Marware Eco-Vue cover. I'm looking to trade it for a Kindle with 3G, preferably a Touch 3G, with or without a cover. My total cost was around $230 for the package so I expect a similar amount of value in trade.

I'm also open to direct sale - just send me a reasonable offer on price.

I'm in the NYC area, and would prefer to deal face-to-face but will also deal by mail with anyone with a well-established membership profile here.
Are you open to trade a Kindle 3G Keyboard with black Amazon leather cover?
Ryanfromvisalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
ron0909
Enthusiast
ron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with othersron0909 plays well with others

Device: K-3 WiFi, Kindle Paperwhite
I have a new (just received replacement from Amazon) Kindle Keyboard with wireless with a customized leather Amazon illuminated cover. I'd be willing to offer this along with some cash to make up the difference in value.

Ron
ron0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:09 PM   #4
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
You do realize that you can't connect with the Internet using 3G for anything except Kindle Store and Wikipedia on the Touch model? I bought the Wi-Fi/3G Kindle Keyboard3 so I can use my 3G to connect with the Internet and browse and get my eMail when out and about. It's the last of the 3G models that lets you do this.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote