Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
2dark4light
2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kindle
The Human Side of a Zombie - Sequel to I'm Kind of a Zombie

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/108219

(Please use coupon code FT77T to download it for free. Please leave review!)

Yes. There's a human side.

When you don't lose your brain.

Problem is, that I'm the only one who lucked out in zombiekind.

So when the zombies are on the rise, it's pretty hard to single yourself out.

Except for the government agencies who'd like to figure out HOW you didn't change. And capitalize on what they discover to create supersoldiers, or chemical warefare weapons. Or something else immoral rather than a cure for the zombie virus. Anyways, I didn't want to go that route, so I disappeared.

I was laying low in a large, zombie-ridden forest, after faking my own zombie-death, but the temptation to step back out to hang with my family, to face life and the zombie problems was too tempting.

Call me crazy. Wish me luck.

Last edited by 2dark4light; 11-25-2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: add link and coupon
2dark4light is offline   Reply With Quote