Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #16
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnronin View Post
I couldn't get it to do a PDF. bummer.

ETA: I can't get the other stuff either. I've looked at calibre but I can't see where I can go down layers. Could someone help? Thanks.
>fetch news (icon at top of screen) > unknown
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #17
tnronin
Zealot
tnronin doesn't littertnronin doesn't littertnronin doesn't litter

Device: PRS-300
Ya I got that. It will download the instapaper but it is empty. No data, but there are links. I've looked around and can't find an answer that leaps out at me.

ETA: I can click the epub link to the right and get it, but I can't download with calibre.

Last edited by tnronin; 02-13-2010 at 09:14 PM.
tnronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #18
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnronin View Post
Ya I got that. It will download the instapaper but it is empty. No data, but there are links. I've looked around and can't find an answer that leaps out at me.

ETA: I can click the epub link to the right and get it, but I can't download with calibre.
Above my pay grade. Do you have the latest version?
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:42 AM   #19
tnronin
Zealot

Yep. I get the sections from instapaper, "starred", "unread" but everything is empty.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #20
tnronin
Zealot

Ok, I got it, I just installed the recipe on the recipe thread, that did the trick.

Tags
ereader, instapaper, read it later, readability, sony