Notices

Old 03-30-2014, 12:56 PM   #1
rraod
Bibliophile
rraod began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite, Nook Simple Touch
Hello from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia!

Hello everyone,

I am not new to this forum, as I have visited it many times previously. Thought I should join, participate and share my thoughts.

I am an avid reader of books/e-books. Our kids bought us a kindle PW and a Nook Simple Touch.

I like collecting various types of printed books earlier, and now limited to e-books.

Calibre is one of my favorite program and I use it to catalogue all my collection of epubs / mobis. I am also trying to convert my old collection of PDFs, RTFs, DOCs, HTMLs, TXTs into EPUB / MOBIs.

My favorite e-book format is epub as it is easy to manage and edit with Sigil.

Thanks for your time.
rraod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:13 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:03 PM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hello
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote