Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
krighton
Addict
krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: sony reader
Couple questions for Fire

How do i set the time for 24 hour....how do you setup a magazine sub you're already paying for from another source (guessing that might not be possible).
krighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:05 PM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by krighton View Post
How do i set the time for 24 hour....how do you setup a magazine sub you're already paying for from another source (guessing that might not be possible).
I don't think you can use 24 hour time on the Fire. I doubt you can transfer subscriptions.
Advert
Old 11-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by krighton View Post
Some of the Conde-Nast magazines ask if you have a subscription. I believe those are the ones that install as an app.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote