Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hi Aphrael and welcome to the Forum. Now, instead of spending too much time watching TV, you'll be spending too much time on this forum.
I guarantee that!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #17
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrael View Post
Thanks. My real name is Anne by the way.
There seems to be a lot of people in that "by the way" family. You run into them everywhere.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:07 AM   #18
Aphrael
Aphrael began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I was wondering how long it would be before someone made that joke

Well, thanks everyone. I think I'm gonna like it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
What do you like to read?

How are you liking your new e-book reader?

I read a lot of different things, mostly crime, science-fiction, fantasy... and I just realized there's no exact equivalent to the french genre "fantastique"

I love my e-book reader, now I just have one paper book (and the reader) inside my handbang instead of 2 or 3 at a time... I don't like the fact that the books I would like to read aren't available as e-books or are as expensive as the paper ones though.

And Zelda: I'm not crazy, it's the other people that are far too normal
Aphrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrael View Post
And Zelda: I'm not crazy, it's the other people that are far too normal
you know around here we think that is a quality.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote