Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 11-11-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Another Preview: WireLession W1010

OK I know I talked about some new surprises, well here is one of them. I'm sorry to say, Gibbo, that it is a surprise that costs money! My other surprise doesn't cost anything but I'm about a day away from announcing it.

Back to the subject at hand. The WireLession 4.3" sliding screen with keyboard MID - W1010. I will be doing a review for this as well. In fact, I'm receiving both the W1060 and the W1010 at the same time! Expect the W1010 review directly after the W1060 review!

Information Link: http://www.wirelession.com/products_...p?cid=94&id=74

Sample Image

Great Video of the Device: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ADhBOjea3gU/

I'll be back later with my other (less costly) information.

Regards,
ColdSun

Last edited by ColdSun; 11-11-2009 at 12:31 PM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Thx very much cold can't wait for the reviews
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2009, 01:46 AM   #3
alilxmas
Enthusiast
alilxmas has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: SmartQ 7, VX787
I like ColdSun's reviews

Also thx for doing the W1060 first that one really has my interest.

Did you get the W1060 with the GPS or without?
alilxmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:09 PM   #4
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
I'm not quite sure, but I will let you know as soon as it arrives.

Take a look at this thread for my other announcement: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...319#post656319

Last edited by ColdSun; 11-13-2009 at 03:37 PM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote