Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 01:45 AM   #1
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
REB 1100 For Auction -- Worldwide Shipping

I've decided to auction off my barely used REB 1100. I will gladly ship it worldwide. Please see the following link for all the details
(link deleted due to auction ending)

I'm planning to use the proceeds to help offset some of the expense of a Sony PRS-505, which I am hoping to buy soon.

Last edited by JTravers; 01-04-2008 at 01:00 PM. Reason: (link deleted due to auction ending)
Old 10-20-2007, 08:47 AM   #2
jbenny
Addict
jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jbenny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Tablet PC and Nokia N800
I'm glad you're getting some bids on your reader. I'm surprised it is over $80 already. I still have a newer 1150 that I listed here a while back, for less money, and got no response. I guess I'll have to put it on ebay, where people always pay too much
Advert
Old 10-20-2007, 12:17 PM   #3
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbenny View Post
I'm glad you're getting some bids on your reader. I'm surprised it is over $80 already. I still have a newer 1150 that I listed here a while back, for less money, and got no response. I guess I'll have to put it on ebay, where people always pay too much
Thanks!
Yeah, I looked at completed auctions on ebay and noticed they were finishing anywhere from $75 to $125. I guess there is a market for these readers at this price.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:36 PM   #4
JTravers
Groupie

The auction has ended. Thanks to everyone/anyone on this forum who participated.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:20 AM   #5
Goshzilla
Zealot
Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket Ebook 1150
I paid roughly 100 dollars for a "new" 1150, if a used one is selling for the much, that is a pretty good return for an electronic item.
Advert
Closed Thread