Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
jen2579
jen2579 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Question Kobo touch troubles

I have had my kt for a few months - love it! I have been using Calibre to manage and download my books onto my Kobo and have had no issues what so ever..until...Sunday... I was downloading/transfering books to my Kobo and something happened and now all of my books are gone...although when i plug my kobo into my pc - the books all showed up on the kobo directory on my pc. I tried loading books onto a sd card and plugged that into my kobo - it said "processing content" but when it was done - still no books on my kobo. I finally did a factory reset - and sync'd with kobo desktop and now I am getting an e-reader storage error and STILL no books - not even the free ones that come when you factory reset then sync to kobo desktop. I have factory reset MANY MANY times but there is still no change. I have logged the issue with Kobo but thought maybe someone might have an idea? I love the e-reader and miss not having ANY books to read.
Any ideas would be appreciated - but not too technical talk or I will have to get my kids to interpret for me

thanks!
jen2579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:58 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote