Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-27-2009, 11:23 PM   #16
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Hi Mneme and welcome. I'm new here myself, however I am probably one of the few members here without an ebook reader of some description. I'm eagerly researching which to take the plunge and buy.

I would be really keen if you could post a brief review/opinion of the Hanlin V5 when you get it. I am currently tossing up between the V3 and the V5. I know I will get one of them just not sure which.

And again, welcome.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:08 AM   #17
Mneme
Serial Procrastinator
Mneme has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mneme has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mneme has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mneme has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Asus MyPal A636, Hanlin V5
Hi everyone!

Got my little V5 this afternoon! We are just getting acquainted

Will post a review a bit later, maybe tomorrow, once I've had a chance to play with it and evaluate a few things.

First impression is - I love it! The text is really crisp and easy to read. The device is small enough to hold in one hand, but the screen is big enough to read comfortably with default font size. Mind you, I've only just read the manual, so I don't yet know how it would go with e-books.

If you have particular questions, ask away and I'll try my best to answer them.

Cheers!
Mneme is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert