Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-31-2011, 06:13 AM   #1
foureyes
foureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it is

Device: kindle
Please post pic of sony ereaders with decalgirl skins!!

Hi, does anyone have decalgirl skins on your ereaders? would love to see some photos posted of your combinations eg case & skin..
foureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:55 AM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
The skin on my 950 is called Mystery, and the cover is the Sony black cover.

pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
I have some pictures here, that show the skin. Aqua-something, came with matching wallpaper.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:36 PM   #4
Arrghus
Zealot
Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle PW2; Nexus 5X
Do any of the DecalGirl skins cover the buttons? The buttons on the blue PRS-350 are glossy black and are driving me crazy due to the glare given off when I'm using an LED light at night.

pidgeon92, the matching wallpaper with your skin is ace. Thanks for sharing!
Arrghus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Here is mine. It is winter sparkle matte version on my 650. That is my youngest son in the picture, when he was smaller, lol.

mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2011, 11:18 PM   #6
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrmama View Post
Here is mine. It is winter sparkle matte version on my 650.
Wow that's pretty I've never considered or seen a skin irl. Does it leave a residue on the reader is it easy to get on and off ?
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:02 AM   #7
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Thanks! I didn't find it that hard to put on. It is basically a sticker. I actually really like the feel of it on. I have not tried to take it off but have heard pretty good things about this brand.
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:19 AM   #8
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
There's absolutely no residue when you remove the skin. I had to remove mine when I originally had it too close to the 2 left buttons and had to reposition it. While removing it did stretch it out a bit, it truly is as they advertise and leaves no residue at all, so removing it is as easy as peeling it back. And the amount of cling is amazing, it doesn't come loose by itself, it's firmly stuck on as if glued, but it's not.

While I love my 350, I'll admit I prefer the way they skin fit around the screen on the 950 and just comes below the buttons, rather than a cutout around the buttons.

But here's mine, in the Milky Way design, matte finish. I did make a matching screenshot to match up to the design, but decided I preferred seeing the book cover to whatever I was currently reading.

Btw... I'd still kill for a blue 350, but the price is just too high, especially after shipping to the US.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	75951   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullOpen.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	75952   Click image for larger version

Name:	Open.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	75953   Click image for larger version

Name:	Back.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	75954  

Last edited by Ripplinger; 09-01-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:44 AM   #9
foureyes
foureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it isfoureyes knows what time it is

Wow!! They all look great!! I love the mystry skin and screensaver!!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #10
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by foureyes View Post
Wow!! They all look great!! I love the mystry skin and screensaver!!
I love it too... I chose it because it reminds me of a the cover of a book I read last year that I really enjoyed:

pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:36 AM   #11
foureyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
I have some pictures here, that show the skin. Aqua-something, came with matching wallpaper.
I really like your skin and case combo.. Stickers look good aswell.. Now to decide what to pick.. I am thinking of the B&W Fluer and a sony lighted case.. What do you guys think? Cheers A
Old 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #12
Soul_Est
Gadgetic Young Man
Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BlackBerry Z30, Sony PRS-650, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Seeing all the wonderful pictures in this thread makes me want to put a DecalGirl skin on my 650. It's also giving me upgraditis as I feel that replacing my matte black 650 for a metallic silver 350 and putting a skin on that would be even better due to the increased pixel density.

Decisions, decisions...
Soul_Est is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #13
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by foureyes View Post
I really like your skin and case combo.. Stickers look good aswell.. Now to decide what to pick.. I am thinking of the B&W Fluer and a sony lighted case.. What do you guys think? Cheers A
Thanks

It's this skin, matte finish. The stickers are from Jinx and ThinkGeek, and from a collector's edition of Bully. I believe in personalizing my gadgets.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #14
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Here is my 950 with Laurie's Flower Garden skin and red Oberon cover.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DecalGirl Skin.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	76022  
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #15
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Nature Ditzy Skin on Pink 350

Here are pics of my reader with it's skin. I love this one. It's called Nature Ditzy. I first got this for my 300 when it was a custom order. I noticed after I ordered it for that reader they made it available for several readers. I really like it. It's funky.

Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote