Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-21-2023, 07:14 PM   #1
serrafa
serrafa began at the beginning.

Device: neurofisiologia en version epub3
Javascript

Quisiera saber cómo puedo utilizar el javascript en Sigil para poder obtener la interactividad que necesito. El código javascript que utilizo lo he probado en otros programas de edición de libros electrónicos y funciona, pero em Sigil no y quisiera saber por qué. Es necesario activar algo, no sé. Me gustaría que alguien me contestara por que me gusta Sigil para editar mi libro de neurofisiologia.
Perdón por escribir en español pero si no se puede me lo dicen y lo haré en ingles. Gracias
serrafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 07:02 AM   #2
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Welcome to MR!

Google Translation:
Quote:
I would like to know how I can use javascript in Sigil to get the interactivity I need. I have tested the javascript code that I use in other e-book editing programs and it works, but it doesn't in Sigil and I would like to know why. Something needs to be activated, I don't know. I would like someone to answer me why I like Sigil to edit my neurophysiology book. Sorry for writing in Spanish but if it is not possible, tell me and I will do it in English. Thank you
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 09:02 AM   #3
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
In any recent version of Sigil ...
Go to Sigil Preferences under General Settings. Turn on Javascript. Restart Sigil.

En cualquier versión reciente de Sigil...
Vaya a Preferencias de Sigil en Configuración general. Activa Javascript. Reinicie Sigil.

Last edited by KevinH; 12-22-2023 at 09:20 AM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
javascript