Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
bassetti
bassetti began at the beginning.

Device: macbook air
creator is as mysterious as sublime creator

I make a doc file in mac word 2008 and save it as htm. It looks fine in mac and pc browsers. I try to build it with creator and get : "Image invalid and was not built with the book." is this Bill Gates way of getting back at me for hating windows?
Who takes perfectly good mac files and produces creator ebook files? (email address)

I have tried everything. doc files, pdf files, html you name it
bassetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 03:39 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Are you talking about MobiPocket Creator? You might find my tutorial here to be of use.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2008, 06:49 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
HI bassetti and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creator build problems