Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-27-2011, 04:14 PM   #16
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmom View Post
When I plugged in my reader and started to copy the missing books into calibre, I discovered that the books on my reader were in two different folders: The ones also in calibre were in a "books" folder, and the ones only on my reader that I had downloaded wirelessly were in a "downloads" folder.
Just as a note: That's basically what chaley said to check for in an earlier post.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:26 PM   #17
jmom
jmom began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-950
You're right. I'm so new to using calibre that his earlier comment about the folders went right over my head.
jmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, sony prs-950