Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
Unique Key Name with Barnes and Noble Plugin

Hi,

I need some help with setting up Barnes & Noble to convert and don't know what they mean by unique key name in the customize plugin.

Someone bought me a BN ebook and my reader is a Sony.

Any help will be appreciated Thanks!
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Well, B&N DRM is based on the name and credit card number of the person who bought the eBook. And the name would be as it is entered on the credit card, not necessarily the one on the B&N account. For example, my account is set up as First Name, Last Name. But my credit card is First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name. I have to make sure I enter my middle initial.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:17 PM   #3
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks I figured it out.

As you said it asked for name and cc number but it also asked for a unique name also...which confused me I wasn't sure if there was a name I didn't know in my BN account.

I just picked a name and it worked I now have the book on my reader

Thanks!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Just remember one thing.... NO discussions of Alf and his tools are allowed in these forums..
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #5
laughingdragons
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Just remember one thing.... NO discussions of Alf and his tools are allowed in these forums..
I know I was trying to be careful in what I said, but thanks for the warning.