Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 11:24 AM   #211
zerov3i
zerov3i began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi!

Can someone send me the link too?

Thanks a lot.
Old 09-17-2016, 08:12 PM   #212
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 09-25-2016, 05:20 PM   #213
gordicans
gordicans began at the beginning.

Hi, @davidfor. I've bricked my Glo HD unfortunately. If you are able to share with me the image of Glo HD it would get me out of a great deal of strife! Thank you very much.
Old 09-25-2016, 07:49 PM   #214
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 09-26-2016, 02:13 AM   #215
gordicans
gordicans began at the beginning.

Brilliant davidfor, it worked a treat. Now back in business with my Glo HD thanks to you. Much appreciated!
Kind Regards Gordicans
Advert
Old 10-04-2016, 02:08 PM   #216
ericaling
ericaling began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura hd
Hi!

Bricked mine Kobo too :-(

Can someone send me the link too?

Thanks a lot.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:06 PM   #217
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:47 AM   #218
ffnull
ffnull began at the beginning.

Hi there! Please send me dump.My book is bricked too
Old 10-07-2016, 06:51 AM   #219
ericaling

Thanx David, got the image, wrote it on the internal SD. It still won't boot. Use the light button + power method, Led and screen/backgroup white turns on, but the led won't start flashing and then goes off. Any ideas?

greetings

Eric
Old 10-07-2016, 06:58 AM   #220
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericaling View Post
Thanx David, got the image, wrote it on the internal SD. It still won't boot. Use the light button + power method, Led and screen/backgroup white turns on, but the led won't start flashing and then goes off. Any ideas?
Make sure it is charged before trying the factory reset. After that, check the SD card is inserted properly. Then try a new card.

Other than that, I can't think of anything.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:04 AM   #221
ericaling

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Make sure it is charged before trying the factory reset. After that, check the SD card is inserted properly. Then try a new card.

Other than that, I can't think of anything.
Ok David, thanx for all the help. I think the Kobo is really dead. First and probably last time I did a Kobo firmware upgrade :-(

Cheers

Eric
Old 10-11-2016, 06:34 PM   #222
AbPho
Connoisseur
AbPho has met Morla.AbPho has met Morla.AbPho has met Morla.AbPho has met Morla.AbPho has met Morla.AbPho has met Morla.AbPho has met Morla.AbPho has met Morla.AbPho has met Morla.AbPho has met Morla.AbPho has met Morla.

Device: AuraHD, GloHD
Hello David. Can you send me the link for the image as well? Thank you.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:58 PM   #223
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:43 AM   #224
ericaling

Hi David,

Well tried it with new SD card, same thing, nothing :-(. But I now see I've tried it with the Glo HD image, but it think I have a 4GB Aura HD. Can you sent me that image please?
Thanx in advance

Eric
Old 10-14-2016, 02:12 AM   #225
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericaling View Post
Well tried it with new SD card, same thing, nothing :-(. But I now see I've tried it with the Glo HD image, but it think I have a 4GB Aura HD. Can you sent me that image please?
Yes, using the wrong image wouldn't work. I've sent the link to the Aura HD image.
Closed Thread