Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #166
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
I do use audiobooks mostly for 'low priority' reads that don't require a lot of focus: plot-driven fantasy series, mainly. It gives me a chance to enjoy stuff I might never pick up in text form, like all the Harry Dresden books and Brandon Sanderson's work.
Being a studio musician, I'd be forced to pay more attention to a text being read out by some foont than scanned by my image-eating orbs.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #167
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
For those who say it would be a chore listening to the entire book in one go: you don't have to listen to it al at once. You can stop and listen to something else, or read something else, or just take a break. I certainly couldn't listen to the entire book in one sitting, so I take advantage of the ability to stop a book and return to the same spot when I have more concentration or simply feel like continuing. It's all about choice. :-)
citac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert