Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #61
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Another Cosmetic issue that has appeared in the Beta. (worked in 4.x)
When running the book browser detached, Sigil does not remember the height.
I run different Monitor (size, orientation) resolutions. Sigil now opens the daughterMDI windows at the same height as the Parent, and not at the last used size. It does open at the last used position Horizontal and width.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:26 AM   #62
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Cheers John, the keyboard shortcut was indeed the only functional thing from a quick peek I took at it here at work and meme was kind enough to sort that out. I haven't been brave enough to actually use the beta for actual editing yet, I know you guys are still working out some kinks...
Advert
Old 01-18-2012, 07:01 AM   #63
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I haven't seen mention of this issue in this latest beta's thread... but maybe I missed it somewhere.

After opening or saving an epub... whenever I next change to CV, the title bar indicates (with the asterisk) that I have an unsaved change. Every time. Only I haven't changed anything.

When I do change something in CV, I often find that a space has been added between characters when I switch to BV (and it's still there when I go back to CV). I've usually been able to avoid this by always moving the cursor to the very beginning of the file after making a modification (in CV), saving, and then switching to BV.

I can't imagine anything like this going unnoticed for so long, so I'm going to assume it has something to do with my installation (Win32, BTW), but I thought I'd throw it out there it case anyone else has noticed anything similar.

EDIT: A full uninstall and deleting all orphaned files cleaned up the first issue after re-installing. I'll keep an eye out for the second issue (though I suspect it's a "just me and mine" thing).

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-18-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #64
Ahmad Samir
Zealot
Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ahmad Samir , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I haven't seen mention of this issue in this latest beta's thread... but maybe I missed it somewhere.

After opening or saving an epub... whenever I next change to CV, the title bar indicates (with the asterisk) that I have an unsaved change. Every time. Only I haven't changed anything.

When I do change something in CV, I often find that a space has been added between characters when I switch to BV (and it's still there when I go back to CV). I've usually been able to avoid this by always moving the cursor to the very beginning of the file after making a modification (in CV), saving, and then switching to BV.

I can't imagine anything like this going unnoticed for so long, so I'm going to assume it has something to do with my installation (Win32, BTW), but I thought I'd throw it out there it case anyone else has noticed anything similar.

EDIT: A full uninstall and deleting all orphaned files cleaned up the first issue after re-installing. I'll keep an eye out for the second issue (though I suspect it's a "just me and mine" thing).
Probably this one http://code.google.com/p/sigil/issues/detail?id=1159.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #65
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
0.5.0 has been released!
Advert
Closed Thread