Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
RK Ryals
RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Smile New YA Paranormal Romance, Redemption, book 1 in a three book series

I'm R.K. Ryals, the author of the self-published YA Paranormal Romance, the Redemption Series. Book One, Redemption, is now available for only 2.99 on Kindle and Nook. This series is suggested for 16+. If you are a fan of this genre, please check it out.

Also, I have created a book trailer now available on youtube at
http://youtu.be/lSgp4kls8nk

I truly hope you enjoy!

The Time has come when He will come looking. She is ready. I have faith in her. She is her father's daughter. She carries my blood. And I will never forgive myself for feeding her to the wolves. ~Bezaliel from Redemption~

Dayton Blainey is a foul-mouthed, grief stricken teenager forced to live with a religiously eccentric aunt she barely knows following the death of her parents. Often upstaged by her moral older sister, Amber, Dayton is often flung into the shadows. Little does she know that there is more to her than meets the eye.

When Dayton's Wiccan best friend, Monroe, sees a vision outside Dayton's bedroom window, a catalyst of events is set in motion that will change Dayton's life forever. She is faced with one major question: Who is she?

Dayton and her friends discover the truth behind this question is so much bigger than anyone ever imagined.

Redemption is the story of one young woman who must disentagle herself from a web of lies endangering her soul, and who discovers an attraction to a mysterious stranger that may just kill her.

Available on Kindle and Nook under the author name R.K. Ryals, Redemption is the first of a three book series.

http://www.amazon.com/Redemption-Ser...7406456&sr=8-1

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rede...sri=rk%2bryals

Sincerely,
R.K. Ryals

Last edited by RK Ryals; 10-03-2011 at 05:17 PM. Reason: additions
RK Ryals is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angels, demons, paranormal, teens, young adult