Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Keep original date from Kindle in Library

Hello,
I wanted to backup my Kindle before doing a factory reset. So I made a new library, highlighted all the books on the Kindle and R-Clicked on the list and chose [Add to library]. It looks like for the most part it worked the way I wanted, but the dates on the Kindle ranged from 12/08/2010 (December 8th) to 3/18/2013 (March 18th). In the library all the dates have been changed to today, 8/3/2013 (August 3rd). Is there a way to keep the original dates from the Kindle? Not that it's really that important, but it just seems kind of odd.

The other thing that's strange is that one book (of 637) seems to have been added to the library successfully, but it doesn't have a check in the [On Device] column. Even after deleting the book from the library and adding it again, it doesn't have the check. Copying the individual book into a different new library which contains only that book shows the check mark.

In the grand scheme of things, the check isn't important, the book isn't important, NONE of the books on the device are important, but the fact that one item isn't working unnerves me. I can't help but think... What about the other 636 books? Are they all alright? which ones of them aren't?

Thanks for reading,
Andy
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:16 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
There probably is a duplicate book in your library that DOES have the checkmark
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote