Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 05-04-2010, 01:57 AM   #1
denodan
Enthusiast
denodan doesn't litterdenodan doesn't litter

Device: iriver Story
My iriver story has poor battery life

I have noticed in 4 days my iriver Story battery went down to on bar on the battery indicator.

This is very poor, only about 300, or so pages and needs charging allready. Seems they have a poor battery life, or I need to charge it up over night? I let it swtich off by itself after 3 hours.

Mind you, evey swtich off they still use power to run and keep time it uses power anyway.

I am going to charge it up of 12 or more hours to see what happens, as I have it on charge, so far about 8 hours, so far not impressed with battery life.
denodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:38 AM   #2
greenapple
Evangelist
greenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, Kobo Aura HD
Yep, if you don't turn it off completely, the battery life will last for just about 4 days. Lower if you read a lot.
greenapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2010, 04:22 AM   #3
etoile
etoile began at the beginning.

Device: iriver story
YEP! Just turning it off when you're not using it. and you don't have to charge it like 12 or more hours. After finishing charging the battery, the screen shows a message 'it's compeletely charged'. I am satisfied my story.
etoile is offline   Reply With Quote