Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-10-2015, 11:49 PM   #181
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrat242 View Post
Thanks, I'll uninstall old one and install this one. Will update you all on my progress soon.
Update: installs and runs without crashing Calibre...
Good to hear. Hopefully it won't crash later.
Quote:
Now to figure out how to use it. Is there a manual online ?
Yes, there is help. I can't check where I am but it is either on the menu for the button or available from each dialog.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:40 PM   #182
MichelB
MichelB began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
I get the error message that the plug-in cannot find any annotations on matching books, but I know they exist. My device is a Kindle Fire. When I use the Fetch annotations command from Send To Device, for a selected book in Calibre, it fetches something, no error message but I do not see any results in the Comments column. Any suggestions? Thanks
MichelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 12:04 AM   #183
eschwartz
Suspended
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I don't believe the Kindle Fire is supported, because IIRC it doesn't create a "My Clippings.txt" file.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 02:24 AM   #184
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD
The plugin does not support the Kindle Fire for fetching annotations. If they are in a place that can be seen when connect to the PC, it can probably be added. But, I do not have one so cannot do the work or test it. I can give advice.

My guess would be the same for the fetch annotations that is part of calibre. But, I thought the option was only displayed for devices that supported it. If the Fire shares code in the driver with the other Kindle devices, it might mean it is being enabled at the wrong time.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:31 AM   #185
please55
please55 did not drink the Kool Aid.please55 did not drink the Kool Aid.please55 did not drink the Kool Aid.please55 did not drink the Kool Aid.please55 did not drink the Kool Aid.please55 did not drink the Kool Aid.please55 did not drink the Kool Aid.please55 did not drink the Kool Aid.please55 did not drink the Kool Aid.please55 did not drink the Kool Aid.please55 did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: none
Thanks for the plugin. - - never mind, I'm a boob noob.

Last edited by please55; 05-26-2015 at 08:36 AM.
please55 is offline   Reply With Quote