Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-25-2010, 07:00 PM   #16
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimble View Post
Magnetismus, I like it! Does that make people really attracted to it?
Either that or i got sucked in
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:58 AM   #17
nimble
nimble began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Either that or i got sucked in
Those rascally magnets!

I'd love to see a pic of the cover you made btw, if you happen to have one handy.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my reader to arrive, and it's after 5 now, so no postie til Monday... :sigh:
nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2010, 09:30 AM   #18
ziegl027
Addict
ziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Touch, Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Sure. On the 600 the stylus is a good thing to test it with. You'll find that it'll "stick" to the top and bottom of the right side of the Reader - that's where the magnets are.
Cool, I didn't know about the one on the bottom.
ziegl027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #19
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimble View Post
Those rascally magnets!

I'd love to see a pic of the cover you made btw, if you happen to have one handy.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my reader to arrive, and it's after 5 now, so no postie til Monday... :sigh:
Will take pix and post it - just for you
Old 02-27-2010, 05:27 PM   #20
nimble

Thanks!
Advert
Old 02-28-2010, 10:11 AM   #21
unused_bagels
unused_bagels began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 300
wow, the 300 has magnets. Well blow me down.
unused_bagels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #22
Katti's Cat
Wizard

As promised - pix of the cover.

I took a cover for an old notebook that was full. The magnets were already in the cover that's why I used it in the first place. I padded the insides and glued some paper over it. The reader is fixed with velcro to it. Works fine. Wonder how long it will last though, the permanent opening and folding back might crack something on the cover.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover 1.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	46806   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover 2.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	46807  
Old 03-01-2010, 03:26 AM   #23
nimble

Very nice indeed Katti's Cat! The layout looks great, and I love the blue cats! Thanks for posting. You said you lined the inside.. What with? I'm thinking to put polar fleece on the inside front, if it ever arrives, that is! *taps foot impatiently*

Last edited by nimble; 03-01-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:32 AM   #24
Katti's Cat
Wizard

I used some rubber matts (usually used as underlay) for the padding. And thanks - I like the blue kitties too