Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-16-2012, 01:53 AM   #1
petrich89
petrich89 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Serbo Croatian Dictionary for Kindle Touch

Hi everyone, I've really been enjoying these forums, and have learned a lot. I have been looking for a Bosnian, Serbian, or Croatian to English dictionary for the Kindle, and have not found a good one, so I was going to try to create my own. I've found a couple .mobi dicts that seem good, as well as a text file (EH.txt if you are familiar), but do not know how to make my kindle recognize the files as dictionary files (I know how to switch default, but they do not appear as options when transferred to the device). Any help?
petrich89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:22 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
It seems that K4T, K4NT and Kindle Fire only support the same languages as the Kindle software apps. I.e. English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Portuguese. For more information see this thread.

You may want to post other Kindle questions in the Kindle forums.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
croatian, dictionary, kindle, touch, translation