Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-15-2013, 12:33 PM   #16
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I am looking forward to multitasking.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #17
Manolo
Addict
Manolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo AuraH2O & Onyx i62HD & M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
I like this ! It's was I want.

If the small bugs are solved and the PDF reader improved for the EPUB (set the margins and may be the font), it will be perfect

Thank you Booxtor.
Right but I hope can be fixed Coolreader and Fbreader too. Some prefer CR for.epub and some users have MOBI or FB2 files too, like me
Manolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:25 AM   #18
crazydog
error
crazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toyscrazydog shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle Keyboard, M92
what about copy/paste??
crazydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #19
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Booxtor,

The multitasking looks great. A couple of questions:

1. Will web hyperlinks in either a .pdf or .epub work connecting to the web browser?

2. Will links within a .pdf document which link to another .pdf work and go to the other .pdf?

Acrobat supports both of these features and I've seen them implemented on other e-readers. Would be useful to have these features.

Thanks for listening.
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #20
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsavitz View Post
Acrobat supports both of these features and I've seen them implemented on other e-readers. Would be useful to have these features.
+1
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:56 AM   #21
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW, M92
Congratulations for that achievement!
Defenderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:46 AM   #22
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsavitz View Post
Booxtor,

The multitasking looks great. A couple of questions:

1. Will web hyperlinks in either a .pdf or .epub work connecting to the web browser?

2. Will links within a .pdf document which link to another .pdf work and go to the other .pdf?

Thanks for listening.
Hi,
thanks for interesting idea. I will try to realize it.

Some answers to the questions in earlier posts in this thread:

- It is impossible to open same document twice. If you want it - just copy the document and open.

- Multitasking is implemented for documents, which can be opened with PDF Reader, FB Reader and Browser. Perhaps DjVU Reader and CoolReader will be also add to support this feature.

- Currently we decided to allow four tasks. I guess in most cases it must be enough.

- Task manager can be started from status bar (clicking on new icon next to refresh icon)

- Concerning configurable tool bar /status bar. I really try to figure out how to realize it.

Last edited by Booxtor; 04-17-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:42 AM   #23
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
- Task manager can be started from status bar (clicking on new icon next to refresh icon)
Thank you again. This is what everybody wanted

Quote:
- Concerning configurable tool bar /status bar. I really try to figure out how to realize it.
It will make the firmware perfect for the purpose of reading and annotating.
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #24
FMP
Enthusiast
FMP , Klaatu Barada Niktu!FMP , Klaatu Barada Niktu!FMP , Klaatu Barada Niktu!FMP , Klaatu Barada Niktu!FMP , Klaatu Barada Niktu!FMP , Klaatu Barada Niktu!FMP , Klaatu Barada Niktu!FMP , Klaatu Barada Niktu!FMP , Klaatu Barada Niktu!FMP , Klaatu Barada Niktu!FMP , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: m92
Quote:
Hope you succeed.

And many thanks.
FMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:18 PM   #25
Dolansky
Groupie
Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.

Device: HannsPad.10'.&.IQ(Farbinhalte), PB903,M92(Fachbuch), Kindle3
what about a customize icon in the tool section of the menu - which opens the icons from the notice menu+some often used icons (like dictionary etc.), hence able to multiselect max 6 icons to safe it afterwards internal in an user_statusbar_configuration-file.

A Switch between the standard_statusbar behaviour and the customize one could be useful as well.

by the way - "Freude schöner Booxtorfunken"

Last edited by Dolansky; 04-18-2013 at 07:31 AM.
Dolansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:04 AM   #26
axiomize
axiomize began at the beginning.

Device: onyx m92
Freude

Quote:

Jucheee!!!

Martin
axiomize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:00 PM   #27
Dolansky
Groupie
Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.

Device: HannsPad.10'.&.IQ(Farbinhalte), PB903,M92(Fachbuch), Kindle3
I use the inbuild scribble app to draw often Mind Maps refering to the science PDF Books i am reading. It would be useful to have the ability include scribble app in the Multitask-Manager.
Dolansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:05 AM   #28
axiomize
axiomize began at the beginning.

Device: onyx m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolansky View Post
I use the inbuild scribble app to draw often Mind Maps refering to the science PDF Books i am reading. It would be useful to have the ability include scribble app in the Multitask-Manager.
Me too! I'd also like to switch between scribble and pdf...

Martin
axiomize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:18 AM   #29
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
iLike!

It's great to see the continuous development of firmware for M92. Still a few things to go but the progress is heartening, keep up the good work And kudos to Booxtor for ongoing support!
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #30
Defenderland
Groupie
Defenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litterDefenderland doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW, M92
What I miss are quickjump bookmarks when reading PDFs (e.g. one for jumping into the appendix, one for the TOC, and one additionally e.g. for looking at a diagram and jumping back to continue reading).

To save screen space and get place for more toolbar buttons, maybe the long graphic bar should be replaced with a numeric entry? (e.g. 5/123)
Defenderland is offline   Reply With Quote