Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #31
valb2953
Enthusiast
valb2953 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad,kindle
I found that using Dropbox is the easiest way to make your ebooks available on the iPad.Then you can use the iOS feature that lets you open an ebook in the ereader of your choice. With Bluefire you can even read Adobe DRMed ebooks,if you have an Adobe Digital Editions account. See documentation. Valentin Bazavan
valb2953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:57 PM   #32
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste Emslie View Post
Can someone give me ideas of how I can get the book. I brought the book a month ago from kobo and it is getting frustrating that I can't read it.

Thanks
Download the Kobo app from the app store, and the book will become available to you via Kobo itself.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #33
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
If your desktop it a mac, you can also use "DiskAid" (on the Mac) to drop ePubs right into the Bluefire directory on your iPad. DiskAid will show the iPad File directory right on your Mac. There's also a windows version but I've not used it.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote