Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 09-12-2014, 05:12 AM   #1
shevirsy
Banned
shevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle 3
Question Attaching notes and bookmarks to a mobi file

I realised I have quite a few notes and bookmarks after only a couple of weeks of using my newly got old Kindle. And I would like to have them somehow sticked. I don't want to change the file if possible. But I would like to have them refferenced somehow. Like a list of endnotes. I don't have it clear in my thoughts, but maybe you might recognise what I am looking for.

Say I have a Project Gutenberg .mobi file. I want to have all my notes and bookmarks associated with that file and ready to be used, at least on a desktop. But I also want to have the original file so I can mail it to somebody without the notes.
shevirsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:40 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
[GUI Plugin] Annotations
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2014, 02:29 AM   #3
shevirsy
Banned
shevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the endshevirsy knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle 3
Wow!

Thank you! Right under my nose! I'll install it this week-end.
shevirsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
highlights, notes, tags