Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 04-07-2020, 05:09 PM   #61
eFTy
eFTy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Do you realize that you're replying to a FIVE year old thread?

And by not using "aside," you're ensuring that those footnotes won't work on older Kindles (although I'm not sure that even using that makes ePUB:type work on K2s, DXes, etc.)

Hitch
mininecro

It's all right, it was a nice blast from the past for me, especially since it came in only a few months after my job at the publishing house where was when I started this thread ended.

But this does show how inactive this section is if the necro from February is still near the top...
eFTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 05:33 PM   #62
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eFTy View Post
mininecro

It's all right, it was a nice blast from the past for me, especially since it came in only a few months after my job at the publishing house where was when I started this thread ended.

But this does show how inactive this section is if the necro from February is still near the top...
This section has been woefully moribund. I can't really infer the WHY of it, though.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert