Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-18-2009, 03:36 AM   #1
techie_007
Enthusiast
techie_007 is on a distinguished road

Device: none
My review of the PRS-505

Ok, so I finally got done playing with my PRS 505 and did a review.

Comments/corrections/suggestions welcome (in this thread of course ).

Link: Review

I hope linking to another forum isnt an issue

Thanks
techie_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:36 AM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Nice review techie! And good pictures.

The only complaints I have would be with techenclave.com. It is always a disappointment when you have to register just to read an article, and the information required seemed excessive.

Also, I cannot see the reason why the post has to be broken up into 9 separate pages.

But good review! I hope it will win over many new Sony users!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
techie_007
Enthusiast
techie_007 is on a distinguished road

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Nice review techie! And good pictures.

The only complaints I have would be with techenclave.com. It is always a disappointment when you have to register just to read an article, and the information required seemed excessive.

Also, I cannot see the reason why the post has to be broken up into 9 separate pages.

But good review! I hope it will win over many new Sony users!
@Donnageddon:
Errr...actually registration is not required All you will see are some extra ads if you arent a member.

The page breakup is to give the article more structure, + helps in load times for really long articles, especially reviews
techie_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Nice job on the review. The PDF discussion is one of the clearest I've read.

You might consider making more of the Collections feature on Page 8. Collections are crucial, IMO, if you want to put hundreds of books on the device.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote