Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-02-2014, 07:30 AM   #1
alexfoti
alexfoti began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Kobo Wifi Internal sd image

Hi all

I just bought a second hand Kobo Wifi on ebay ( model N647B)

I plugged it in, the Kobo desktop software updated the firmware twice, and then the Kobo got stuck on the Loading screen for ever.

The internal SD has failed, so I have replaced it with an identical card, but am in desperate need of an image of the original.

If anybody has it, I would be very happy! I have searched high and low, but the Kobo link to their own host doesnt work anymore.

Thanks in advance!
alexfoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:17 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Try in the "Developer's Corner"

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2014, 12:20 PM   #3
alexfoti
alexfoti began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Many thanks indeed!
alexfoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:29 PM   #4
vahooz
vahooz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WIFI
Hi guys. I can't find download link for Kobo WIFI sd card image. Could you post it here or send me PM?

Cheers.
vahooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert