Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
dmcgowan
dmcgowan began at the beginning.

Device: Sony digital reader PRS-505
What Am I Doing Wrong?

My battery is not holding a charge. I am charging my reader while it is on and I attach the USB cable to my laptop. The red light comes on and when it goes off, I disconnect, start to read, and the battery starts going down immediately. I then connect my reader to the adapter and the same things happens. HELP
dmcgowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Sounds like maybe a bad battery. Have you contacted Sony support? They're generally quite helpful.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Sounds like maybe a bad battery. Have you contacted Sony support? They're generally quite helpful.
Ditto this.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote