Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-28-2004, 01:18 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Reagan 2020 - Ronald Reagan Resource

Oh no, you say -- not a post about that conservative Ronald Reagan! Didn't we hear enough about him at the recent ceremonies when he passed away? Well, yes we are posting about Ronald Reagan information. But MobileRead fans need not worry... we're still non-partisan here and are happy to highlight great sources of information with a wide variety of views about all kinds of topics. If we stumble across the best Bill Clinton source, we'll be happy to share that with you also

So be sure to check out Reagan 2020 the next time you wake up in the middle of the night with an urgent need to read about a US president. Surely you have those sleepless moments where nothing else will do but a quick study of a president. <Okay. End of funny sarcasm attempt. I promise - no more of that for the rest of the day!>

Quote:
Reagan 2020 is the Internet's most comprehensive resource on Ronald Reagan. It represents a permanent campaign advocating individual, family and community rights and responsibilities in acts of self-governance, as set forth by our Founders in the Declaration of Independence and codified in its subordinate guidance, our Republic's Constitution, the original intent of which is specified in the Federalist Papers.

Ronald Reagan's tenure as President, and his enduring legacy, was and remains dedicated to the plurality of Americans who uphold the most basic tenets of our Republic, "... that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 04:29 PM   #2
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Um, actually, the best Bill Clinton resource is already available online.

But BobR, I must be candid: I have no idea why you posted this, no less on the front page. Politics aside, this site is not even an ebook resource, and quite frankly, rather off-topic.

My $.25
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2004, 04:50 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This is MobileRead, right? Content, tools, technology, links? Surely this one is interesting content to some people, who will find this to be interesting like I did as a source of reading. In fact the posting was inspired because a friend new to PDAs just got a Pocket PC and asked where he could find some material like this. I'm appreciative when interesting sites with good reading material are shared, so I try to share the same.

But, that said, you're probably right in terms of the forum choice. While it's got a large stock of information about a very significant figure. I think I've been mistakingly using this category for sources of e-reading and stretching the meaning of e-book. Sometimes I guess I don't really pay attention to the difference between downloadable content and ebooks, which I should.

Clipped content is almost synonomous with ebooks in a lot of cases, so you can understand the thought process. Still, you're right it isn't really an ebook site and I should find another category, maybe links. I'll see where it goes better.

I don't see it as off-topic for MobileRead, but we can certainly remove it if I missed the mark that badly and am blind to it. I intend to contribute, not cause strife or confusion.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:53 PM   #4
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
*peace*
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 07:34 PM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict

Yes TadW, peace is good. Thanks for being a peacemaker!!
We're all friends here. Hey, even brothers and sisters get a rise out of each other sometimes!

Sunshine... My apologies for any offense. There was no intent that way. The post is no longer on the front page.

As Alexander says.... Cheers!
Advert