Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 12-03-2021, 01:46 AM   #1
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
Forma 32GB: anywhere I can get it <$250 (US)

I have pretty much decided to get the 32GB Forma and its $US 250 on the US official Kobo store, which I have access to.

Before I jump in and order from them, does anyone have suggestions as to where else I should check for a cheaper price, to at least make sure I've done my 'due diligence'?

(Including USA, UK and other reputable markets)

(Re WAITING for a price drop: I prefer to buy new so I am unlikely to risk missing out on the remaining stocks of the 32 GB Formas by waiting)

Nevertheless - 'fool check': is there anyone that thinks that $250 is outrageous, or badly/foolishly overpaying?

Last edited by LivresInOz; 12-03-2021 at 01:49 AM.
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 11:39 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenji View Post
I have pretty much decided to get the 32GB Forma and its $US 250 on the US official Kobo store, which I have access to.

Before I jump in and order from them, does anyone have suggestions as to where else I should check for a cheaper price, to at least make sure I've done my 'due diligence'?

(Including USA, UK and other reputable markets)

(Re WAITING for a price drop: I prefer to buy new so I am unlikely to risk missing out on the remaining stocks of the 32 GB Formas by waiting)

Nevertheless - 'fool check': is there anyone that thinks that $250 is outrageous, or badly/foolishly overpaying?
Hmmm... $289.99 Cdn on Kobo Canada which translates to $226.46 US at the current exchange rate.

As for overpaying? Saving $10 Cdn ($7.81 US) over the cost of the Sage is not what I consider a good idea.

And just BTW, this forum is for the old Kobo Android tablets (Arc, Vox, etc.)
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote