Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-13-2002, 03:33 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Talking

Ok, after some headaches converting the old forum, I am back with the new forum software

I will add some more hacks and little things, but so far, it is fully functional again.

If you find any bugs, please post them here!!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 04:57 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Also please tell me what you think about the new server. I think it should work much faster for you now than my old server.
Old 12-13-2002, 06:24 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

I did a little hack to autoconvert your old forum passwords automatically. Were you able to login with your old password, or did you have to go through the "Lost Password" procedure?
Old 12-14-2002, 01:50 AM   #4
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

I didn't bother trying the old password. Perhaps reading the directions isn't always good
Scott
saw9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2002, 09:09 PM   #5
drc54
Enthusiast
drc54 began at the beginning.

Device: Palm m515, now TX
Replying a bit late, but yes, I had to go thru the reset password route. With more than 20 systems requiring pw (switching on laptop, getting pass W2K, log-on e-mail, log-on IM, making long distance calls, getting cash from ATM, help!! ), I tried to be consistent, i.e., anything that doesn't need pw resetting, will go to my default pw. So, it was odd not to be able to log-on your forum the other day.

Regards,
Deva
drc54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2002, 09:15 PM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Thanks for the info, Deva. That means my little hack to auto-convert your old password doesn't work. I will look at it again - for the time being I am afraid all old users have to reset their pass once for the new forum