Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-04-2009, 11:55 AM   #46
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I'm just going to steal you link and embed the video because I think the functionality of the Alex is very cool.
No problemo. I'm curious how it will incorporate searching and dictionary functions and other reading-related features without switching off the e-ink screen.

As far as folks who don't want more functionality...well there are plenty of crippled devices available now that meet simplified reading needs. Don't know why anyone would complain about a niche device like the Alex for having more features and functionality.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alex reader, alex video