Notices

Old 04-22-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
stevejay
Enthusiast
stevejay doesn't litterstevejay doesn't litterstevejay doesn't litter

Device: Sony 500 prs
Problems with Time, Discover etc

*LRF output for a PRS 500 in Calibre

How come I have no problem with Newsweek, but some magazines like Discover will not load up on my PRS 500. Are the files too big? Time loads, but it takes a long time, and if I change the text size, it locks it up. I leave the convert function to LRS

Thanks
stevejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Use eBook Library to move the LRF files to your 500. That way, the 500 won't have to try to paginate when you first open them or change the font size.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert