Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 06-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
ADE books not showing in library but under my stuff

Hi! My ADE books (legally bought, DRM protected) show under my stuff with the latest software (1.4.2). This simply didn´t happen in the past. B&N doesn´t sell spanish books and I buy lots of them! I was thinking about buying a Simple Reader but not if this is going to be from now on. My Sony T1 lines them as normal books and part of the regular library.
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by susaz View Post
Hi! My ADE books (legally bought, DRM protected) show under my stuff with the latest software (1.4.2). This simply didn´t happen in the past. B&N doesn´t sell spanish books and I buy lots of them! I was thinking about buying a Simple Reader but not if this is going to be from now on. My Sony T1 lines them as normal books and part of the regular library.
You should see all your books in the "books" view. This was not changed with 1.4.2. Try rebooting the NC (press the power button for about 10 seconds until it turns off, than turn it on again).
Perhaps it is just a sorting problem. Try using the search box down on the books page to find the books.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert