Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
gosmond
gosmond began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Question Onyx Boox M92 - Replacement Battery

I'm interested in getting an M92 soon.

I'd appreciate it if someone can post detailed photos of the battery inside the M92, showing the battery make & model number(s). (And / or, just type that information into a reply.)

I plan to research the battery and see if it looks like there may be good long-term availablility (>3 to 5 years,) so that my M92 would not become a paperweight if Onyx is no longer supporting the M92 in the mid-to-longer term.

Thank you.
gosmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
nickart
Enthusiast
nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.nickart can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Aura HD
This would also be of interest to me, since I'm seriously looking into purchasing an M92.
nickart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-19-2012, 03:55 AM   #3
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
[Image violates guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

The battery is from ATL should "live" at least 5 years, can be easily replaced and is inexpensive.

Here is some additional data (same battery)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20120413_170038.jpg
Views:	4317
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	85467  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-08-2014 at 09:51 PM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #4
CvB
CvB began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook Neo
Could anyone please tell me where to buy this type of battery? I have a Bebook Neo which needs a new battery and I've been searching for quite some time but I can't find a website that sells this type of battery. Any help would be appreciated!
CvB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Check eBay. This battery is available. Maybe yours is too.

Last edited by JimMcLaren; 07-08-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: missing word
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2012, 02:52 PM   #6
CvB

Thanks! Found it and ordered it immediately. The battery for my Bebook Neo has the same specifications and number (355585), only it has 3 wires (red, black and white).
Old 07-10-2012, 02:18 AM   #7
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by CvB View Post
Thanks! Found it and ordered it immediately. The battery for my Bebook Neo has the same specifications and number (355585), only it has 3 wires (red, black and white).
I can not find the store on ebay.
Would you please to give me the address?
Thank you.

regards
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #8
CvB

Search in ebay.com for "355585".
Good luck!
Old 07-11-2012, 03:27 AM   #9
valimo
valimo began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
How long the original battery can last?

Wondering if Booxtor can provide the battery in his store.
valimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #10
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by valimo View Post
How long the original battery can last?

Wondering if Booxtor can provide the battery in his store.

Actually the battery has to live and serve for many years.

However we are going to start to sell the batteries for M92 in August.
The price will be around 10 EUR.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:14 AM   #11
davidjoseph1
Enthusiast
davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Onyx Boox M90, M92 (*3),M96, N96,I86ml,C67ml,Kepler,Poke,Poke2,Nova3
Is this battery the same for the M90?
davidjoseph1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:19 PM   #12
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Does the M96 use the same battery?
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 05:27 PM   #13
johey
johey began at the beginning.

Device: BOOX Max2 Pro and M92
Can I still get a replacement battery for my M92?
johey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 08:11 PM   #14
pvdas
Enthusiast
pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Boox i86ML Plus
You can get it here:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...447463950.html
pvdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:18 AM   #15
johey
johey began at the beginning.

Device: BOOX Max2 Pro and M92
Awesome. Thank you!

Ordered one.

Last edited by johey; 11-25-2015 at 03:26 AM.
johey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery, m92