Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #16
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
http://www.brownielocks.com/month2.html

A very good site for reference

APRIL 3 is tangible karma day!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:34 AM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hugs, love notes, ebooks, interrobangs and irony marks... i can't WAIT for september.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2010, 11:23 AM   #18
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
"..the spork of punctuation marks"
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #19
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh wow !!! those are brilliant !!! except for that third one, what in the name of squirrels is a schwenkfelder ?

september 24 is clearly the best day of the year.
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwenkfelder - not sure how to celebrate this one.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #20
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
And I was born on Queen's day, which means I'm either royalty or a drag.

Or both?
Royalty in drag, perhaps?
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #21
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
September 24th holidays:

Love Note Day
*Punctuation Day
*Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving
Hug A Vegetarian Day
Good thing it's not Capital Letter Day
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwenkfelder - not sure how to celebrate this one.
hm, interesting. i think i'll stick with the others, i feel more sure of myself there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Good thing it's not Capital Letter Day
that wouldn't be nearly so much fun as punctuation day. now would it
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:10 PM   #23
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
JFK was born on my birthday, so yeah I can see that. And GW Bush was born on two of my wives' birthday. (SUmkI and SUmkIII)
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:01 PM   #24
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
JFK was born on my birthday, so yeah I can see that. And GW Bush was born on two of my wives' birthday. (SUmkI and SUmkIII)
YOU WERE BORN ON May 29, 1917???
Old 04-02-2010, 12:36 AM   #25
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
The Titanic hit an iceberg on my birthday
Does that make me a famous catastrophe?
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #26
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
YOU WERE BORN ON May 29, 1917???
No, he just happened to be born on the same day of the month as I. Little did he know back then, how famous my birthday would be...
Old 04-02-2010, 09:56 AM   #27
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
No, he just happened to be born on the same day of the month as I. Little did he know back then, how famous my birthday would be...
But it's still not a National Holiday.

We need to make it a National Holiday!!!
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:56 AM   #28
pshrynk

Well, growing up, I was certain that Memorial Day was made to remember me...
Old 04-02-2010, 10:23 AM   #29
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I just think it is cool that Abe Lincoln and George Washington were born on Presidents Day.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:06 PM   #30
happy_terd
Banned

I wonder if MLK was named after the street.