Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-24-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
monk127
monk127 doesn't littermonk127 doesn't littermonk127 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Best place to report bugs?

Hello all,

I've had the Vox for a few weeks now and I'm generally happy with it. Does anyone know where would be the best place to report bugs?

The one that bugs me the most at the moment - wifi is connected, the screen sleeps and wifi turns off automatically... when turning the screen back on, wifi doesn't connect automatically and often I cannot manually turn on wifi either even with repeated attempts. The radio seems to try to activate but never does. Does this happen to others?

Thanks,
monk127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:12 PM   #2
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Yep - this exact same thing happens to me all the time.

I was hoping the update would address this (since it seems to be a sleep issue), BUT...I guess we'll have to see.

Usually if you post your bug/problem here, it gets passed onto the development team by one of the Kobo staff...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert